Ice Addiction Rehab
Do You or A Loved One Have an ICE Addiction?
ICE Addiction Rehabilitation
- A Structured Living Program (the bedrock of success)
- Restoration of normal sleeping patterns (Improve your mood!)
- Eating Right (Helps you think right & your body feel alive)
- Exercise in a well equipped superior gym (to increase endorphin and oxygen delivery)
- Increasing the ability for rational thought and logical thinking through group therapy.
- We target your program to your problem drug by providing specialized targeted workshops for ICE, Heroin, Marijuana and benzodiazepines users.
(because different drugs affect the brain in different ways)
Recovery from addiction implies that something needs to be recovered.
We help you recover your self esteem, confidence and zest for living through these tailor made programs.
ICE Problem Treatment
Dopamine is the chemical that makes us feel that we can achieve, get things done and make things happen. The starter motor of dopamine is a naturally occurring brain chemical called Serotonin. The neuro-chemical imbalance caused by drug use causes structural brain damage (particularly for ICE users) which requires targeted treatment. This damage leads to undisciplined, chaotic behaviour and poor emotional regulation and mood management
What We Do
We help you recover from your drug addiction (or friend’s or family member’s). We off you a private room in a program located in our St Kilda or Brunswick location, Victoria.
Our staff understand a successful program must provide you with a safe, supportive and enjoyable environment. We feel that our program, limited to 10 participants (with each having their own personal room), allows us to provide the focus and individual attention necessary to assist you in achieving your goals towards a successful drug free life. Please be aware it is for this reason that we have limited availability. If now is the time to seek help for you or a loved one, please get in touch now.
We help at all three stages.
- Stopping the addiction under clinical supervision (detox). We organise a detox with appropriate allied hospitals or medical practitioners.
- Primary Treatment Phase (a residential care program)
- Maintenance Phase (ongoing support)
“I Need Treatment!”
Well done on getting to this decision. It’s the first step in getting your life back and more. You’ve made this decision no doubt for you, your family and your loved ones. Our program not only helps you get back to where you want to be but you’ll also learn new life skills that will enhance your former life – being better than who you were before!
“My Loved One Needs Treatment!"
Most of the people that come to our programs had their first initial contact with me via a friend or family member.
Ice Rehab Fees and Program Length
We offer 28 day to 90 day residential rehab programs where we provide all the support necessary. Fees for our 28 day program are $12,870 .
Longer stays are available and preferred by many of our clients
"But Who Are You?"
My name is Barbara and my team and I have over 100 years combined experience in helping people recover from drug and alcohol addictions. This means we have literally helped thousands of people. We are an organisation that actually cares about YOU.
"What Do I Do Next?"
Please call me direct to organise a no pressure, easy and relaxed chat about your goals and how we can help. You are not alone! I am available 9am to 9pm Mon-Sun to take your call on (03) 9537 0880.