Ice Addiction Rehab Clinic in Melbourne
Do you or a loved one have an Ice addiction?
If you need treatment for an ice addiction, you have come to the right place. You are not alone, we can help.
My Name is Barbara and I developed the Refocus Rehab program. Refocus is one of Australia’s premier Drug and Alcohol Residential Rehabs located in the heart of Melbourne.
If you or a loved one needs urgent help, please call Barbara and her team on (03) 9537 0880.
Ice Addiction Rehabilitation
We provide the solution to Ice addiction:
- A structured living program (the bedrock of success).
- Restoration of normal sleeping patterns (Improve your mood!).
- Eating well (Helps you think right & your body feel alive).
- Group exercise with a qualified personal trainer (to increase endorphins and oxygen delivery).
- Increasing the ability for rational thought and logical thinking through group therapy.
When we talk about a life without addiction, we talk about being “in recovery.”
It’s called Recovery because there are parts of the person that need to be recovered.
We help you recover your self esteem, confidence and zest for living through these tailor made programs.
ICE Problem Treatment
Dopamine is the chemical that makes us feel that we can achieve goals, get things done and make things happen. The starter motor of Dopamine is a naturally occurring brain chemical called Serotonin. The neuro-chemical imbalance caused by drug use causes structural brain damage (particularly for ICE users) which requires targeted treatment. This damage leads to undisciplined, chaotic behaviour and poor emotional regulation and mood management.
What We Do
We help you or your loved one recover from drug addiction. We offer an individual private room in a program located in St Kilda, Melbourne.
Our team understands that a successful program must provide clients with a safe, supportive and enjoyable environment. Our program, limited to 10 participants (with each having their own personal room), allows us to provide the focus and individual attention necessary to assist you or your loved one in achieving goals towards a successful drug free life. Please be aware it is for this reason that we have limited availability. If now is the time to seek help for you or a loved one, please don’t delay and get in touch with our friendly team.
We help at all three stages.
- Phase 1: Detox. Stopping the addiction under clinical supervision. We organise a detox with appropriate allied hospitals or medical practitioners.
- Phase 2: Primary Treatment. We provide a superior residential treatment rehab program in St Kilda, Melbourne.
- Phase 3: Maintenance. Ongoing support to help you or your loved one move forward in life.
“I Need Treatment!”
Well done on making this decision. It’s the first step in not only getting your life back, but achieving so much more!. No doubt, you’ve made this decision for yourself, your family and your loved ones.
Our primary care program not only helps you get back to where you want to be but you’ll also learn new life skills that will enhance your former life – helping you to become better than who you were before!
“My Loved One Needs Treatment!"
Most of the people that come to our program had their first initial contact with me via a friend or family member. Helping a loved one get the treatment they require can be a difficult and stressful task. We provide support in this challenging time.
- Ice Addiction Program – Cost of Rehab
We offer 28 day to 90 day residential rehab programs located on the beach in Brighton Victoria. We provide all the support and tools necessary to see real change in your or your loved one’s life. Fees for our 28 day program are from $18,700 with future weeks reducing in price. These fees include:
- Daily group therapy
- One on one counselling
- Learning how to live
- Group personal training sessions
- Yoga Sessions
- Daily Beach walks
- Introduction to 12 step fellowships
- Your own private accommodation and ensuite
- Chef prepared lunches, dinners and snacks
- Consultation with our Medical Specialist
- Plus more
"But Who Are You?"
My name is Barbara and my team and I have over 100 years combined experience in helping people recover from drug and alcohol addictions, including Ice addiction. This means we have literally helped thousands of people. We are an organisation that actually cares about YOU!
"What Do I Do Next?"
Please call me directly to organise a no pressure, easy and relaxed chat about your or your loved one’s goals and how we can help. You are not alone! I am available 9am to 9pm Monday to Sunday to take your call on (03) 9537 0880.