Costs of Drug and Alcohol Rehab
We are a private rehab and therefore we are not covered by private health insurance which can only be used for hospitals.
Fees are based on length of stay, the longer you stay the lower the weekly cost.
- 4 Weeks: $9,600
- 8 Weeks: $19,200
- 12 Weeks: $28,800 ($27,500 if paid in advance)
PLEASE NOTE: If payment is made and you leave the program early, we will return the unused portion of your payment. We are the only drug and alcohol rehab provider in Melbourne that offers this return payment policy. There is a minimum two week fee.
For example: If you pay for a 12 week program but only stay for 7 weeks, you will only be charged for 7 weeks plus an early exit fee of $1000.
Please enquire for rates longer than 12 Weeks.
Many clients stay in our program for longer periods of time. Cheaper rates apply in the extended program. This program is for those who wish to consolidate their recovery efforts or return to work or study whilst they are in a structured and supported environment.
- Own room
- All meals
- Gym membership, Pilates and Yoga
- Group Therapy
- Family support
- Supervised and structured environment
- Urine Screens at Medical Centre
- All linen including bedding and towels
- Fully equipped laundry including dryers
- After care plan on exit
- Any reports for legal matters including employers or professional bodies
- And more…
Payment & Refund Policy
- Fees are payable on arrival and will depend on the option chosen.
- If you leave the program early or are asked to leave for breaches of our contract you will receive a refund of uncompleted full weeks paid in advance. Re-payments will be returned within 48 hrs.
If you have any queries at all, please get in touch.