Time to Be Free From Addiction?
There’s a Bed Waiting for You! Call (03) 9826 0949 Now!
28 Days $9,600 / 3 Months $27,500 (No Waiting List)
Refocus offers people with drug and alcohol problems like you (or a friend or family member) tailor-made rehab and detox solutions that allow you to regain control over your life.
Why Choose Refocus for Alcohol & Drug Treatment?
- No waiting list. Get treatment now!
- See our facility, ensuring you’ve picked the right rehab (with No Hard Sell).
- Smart lounges and bedrooms. (This is a place where you’re going to be comfortable)
- Private bedroom (No dorms, no bunk beds, no sharing)
- All our therapists have university degrees in counselling including masters degrees and PhDs (Not just Certificate IVs).
- Support from counsellors who have had many years of experience and great success in this field (People who live the program themselves and know exactly how YOU feel)
- Boutique program limited to 12, ensuring individualised attention (We have the best staff to client ratio in Melbourne).
- Gym and exercise access to speed your path to healthiness and vitality (Not a garage gym or few dumbbells in a room – a real gym!)
- Located in the privacy of Toorak (close to our medical practitioners and a variety of therapeutic resources)
- You will gain the skills you need to enjoy life in interesting groups and workshops (You’ll become more confident than you’ve ever been!)
The cost of the 28 day program is $9,600. Longer periods are available upon request. 60 day and 90 day programs are available – See our fees page for more information.
Is this Program for Me?
- This program is for you if you are wanting to overcome drug or alcohol dependency.
- If you want to be healthier
- If you want to be more successful
- If you want to get your relationships back on track
A boutique program. Get the attention you need to achieve your new life.
Our staff understand a successful drug and alcohol rehab centre must provide you with a safe, supportive and enjoyable environment. Clients feel more in control and at ease in a small private focused treatment setting. We feel that our program, limited to 12 participants (with each having their own personal room), allows us to provide the focus and individual attention necessary to assist you in achieving your goals towards a successful life.
Three Important Elements to Help You Get Your Loved One Into Treatment
Watch this video.
- What Are Alcoholics & Addicts Feeling?
- Desperation & The Window of Opportunity
- You Cannot Do It Alone
What To Do Next: