Time to Be Free From Addiction?
There’s a Bed Waiting for You! Call +61 3 9296 2097 Now!
28 Days $8,800 / 3 Months $24,200 (No Waiting List)
Refocus offers people with drug and alcohol problems like you (or a friend or family member) tailor-made rehab and detox residential centre solutions that allow you to regain control over your life.
This is What You Get:
- No waiting list!
- See before you put your money down, ensuring you’ve picked the right rehab (with No Hard Sell).
- We are not a hospital! No white walls or lino! (This is a place where you’re going to be comfortable)
- Smart, comfortable lounges and bedrooms. (No old tacky furniture or clinical sterile atmosphere)
- Private single room accommodation for 28+ days (No dorms, no bunk beds, no sharing)
- All the support and supervision you need to break free from the chains of addiction (Best staff to client ratio in Melbourne)
- All our therapists have university degrees in counselling including masters degrees and PhDs (Not just Certificate IVs)
- Support from counsellors who have had many years of experience and great success in this field (People who live the program themselves and know exactly how YOU feel)
- Gym and exercise access to speed your path to healthiness and vitality (Not a garage gym or few dumbbells in a room – a real gym!)
- Located in the privacy of Toorak (close to our medical practitioners and a variety of therapeutic resources)
- You will gain the skills you need to enjoy life in interesting groups and workshops (You’ll become more confident than you’ve ever been!)
The cost of the 28 day program is $8,800. Longer periods are available upon request. 60 day and 90 day programs are available – See our fees page for more information.
Is this Program for Me?
- This program is for those that suffer from a drug or alcohol addiction who are motivated to make changes to be healthy and a successful person
- People wanting to continue and enhance their recovery success
- People who want to consolidate treatment
- Those who are engaged in after care or other day programs
- People awaiting access to other long term recovery programs
Our staff understand a successful drug and alcohol rehab centre must provide you with a safe, supportive and enjoyable environment. Clients feel more in control and at ease in a small private focused treatment setting. We feel that our program, limited to 12 participants (with each having their own personal room), allows us to provide the focus and individual attention necessary to assist you in achieving your goals towards a successful life.
How to Get Started: